Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another Email From my Lebanese American Friend
To: bronwinpeel@hotmail.comn
Subject: SHIITES IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:22:03 -0500


Unfortunately, no one in this Administration took the time to know the
history of shiites, if they did, they would never ever have created
this
strike against the Iraqis, and of course, 60% of Iraqis are Shiites.
But of
course, our President---the great Decider---doesnot bother to read the
history of any country, because he has nuclear weapons!!

An Iraqi, many years ago, asked me: "Om Shireen, do you know the
Shiites?"
I said, yes, of course, I had many friends when I was growing up in
Dearborn, Michigan who were Shiites---good friends. He said," but did
you
ever get into an argument with them? Hurt them in any way?" I
answered,
"Wallah, I do not believe so." Ahhhhhhhhhh he said, "then you do not
know
them" "I shall give you a lesson, that most Iraqis know very well,
from an
early age".

"If you kill one of them, one of them will definitely kill you---it
doesn't
matter which one."
"If they cannot kill you, they will speak against you."
"If they cannot speak against you,"they will keep it in their hearts
until
revenge has been taken".

Such are the Shiites---no matter where they live. On the other hand,
they
are far more moderate than sunnis, their women have the right to
divorce,
and inheritance--while sunni women cannot and do not.

Most of the communists of Iraq were shiites---they seek social justice
for
all, and willingly share what they have with others. I know this from
personal experience, for I have shared a life with them in my youth,
and
have never been disappointed with any of them.

This president says one thing, but does the opposite: "our boys are
dear to
us" when they go to war, but not when they return.

He is the most duplicitious, lying president this country has had the
misfortune to have, and I work for his impeachment, along with Cheney
and
Rumsfeld, not to forget the Defense Policy Board at the Pentagon made
up of
Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith, Douglas, who immediately disappeared once the
war
started and who should also be tried for treason.

I only wish I were younger, for I do not feel I shall be around to see
the
new president in '08. I pray it is Al Gore---a very honorable
man----unlike
other candidates, who shall remain nameless at this point.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home