Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:45:40 -0800 (PST)
From: Bronwinpeel@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: birthday
To: Paular2007@aol.com
Thanks so much for your sweet words. I'm sure I'll be safe. As Rashid has told me there is no safer place than the center of the storm. Suicide bombers will not strike in Ramallah. I'm so relieved I'm flying by British Air and not either a Jordanian or Israeli airline. I've flown on those before and they were bad experiences.
-Bronwin

a@aol.com wrote:
Dear Bronwin,
I feel very nervous for you going there but I know you feel you must go so I will support you with prayer and hopefully can communicate with you while you are there with the information you have given me. I was so glad to hear that you were still here for a little while so I could respond. I guess you are going to keep your apt. here while you are gone. Did you find someone to take care of your cats?
If you do not have time to respond to this, I have the information I need so don't add that to the list of one more thing to do!
Go in peace and the protection of the Light and the Love that surpasses all understanding. Love and Blessings, Paula

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home